Crave a snack? Try this zesty, easy-to-prepare appetizer from Traci Claycomb of Vero Beach, Florida. “It’s a delicious, non-traditional way to use leftovers,” she notes.
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Southwest Turkey Spirals in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p8
Reviews for Southwest Turkey Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2014
"I finally found a roll up that didn't just taste like cream cheese! These have so much flavor to them."