- 1 package (16 ounces) egg noodles
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) light tuna in water, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the milk, tuna, soups, cheese and chilies. Drain noodles; gently stir into tuna mixture.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with tortilla chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Southwest Tuna Noodle Bake
Sort By :
"Make that ONE teaspoon of cumin!!"
"It was very bland, as another commenter said. I added 2 teaspoon of cumin and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, before I even put it in the oven, because it didn't seem to have enough flavor in the ingredients. It still needs something, haven't figured out what. Maybe salsa would have been better than the green chilies. I will keep looking for the perfect tuna noodle bake."
"It was pretty good. I had all ingredients on hand. Not very filling though."
"I made the recipe but I added 1/4 cup of onions and 1/4 of diced celery, I can of Mexicorn, an extra can of tuna and used mozzarella cheese instead of the cheddar cheese. It was so creamy and delicious!"
"This is a good recipe, I like to add jalapenos and pepper to spice it up a bit more"