- Meanwhile, cut green peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place
- in an ungreased shallow 3 qt. microwave-safe dish; add remaining
- water. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until crisp
- tender. Drain; fill each pepper half with 1/3 cup beef mixture.
- Top with the remaining tomatoes. Garnish with sour cream, cheese,
- green onions and grape tomatoes if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 stuffed pepper halves equals 278 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.