Southwest Steak Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 each small green, sweet red and yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 cooked Southwest Flank Steak, thinly sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, onion and peppers. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Divide among four plates. Heat steak if desired; place over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 252 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein
Reviews for Southwest Steak Salad
"I use the steak to make fajitas. Beyond delicious!"
"I use the steak to make fajitas too. It's beyond delicious!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.