- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 each small green, sweet red and yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 cooked Southwest Flank Steak, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, onion and peppers. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Divide among four plates. Heat steak if desired; place over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Southwest Steak Salad
Sort By :
I use the steak to make fajitas. Beyond delicious!
I use the steak to make fajitas too. It's beyond delicious!