"This colorful stir-fried side complements any Mexican menu nicely," says Marilyn Smudzinski of Peru, Illinois.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute red pepper and jalapeno in butter until tender. Add cumin; cook for 30 seconds. Add corn and cilantro; saute 2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Southwest Skillet Corn in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p19
Reviews for Southwest Skillet Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2012
"Excellent tasting side dish. Easy to make. I made it without jalapenos, and we still loved it. Excellent hot AND cold."