- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute red pepper and jalapeno in butter until tender. Add cumin; cook for 30 seconds. Add corn and cilantro; saute 2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Southwest Skillet Corn in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p19
Reviews for Southwest Skillet Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2012
"Excellent tasting side dish. Easy to make. I made it without jalapenos, and we still loved it. Excellent hot AND cold."