Southwest Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 medium limes, cut into wedges
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Rub tenderloins with oil; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Roast 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove tenderloins from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Squeeze lime wedges over pork. Yield: 8 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork equals 184 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 446 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Southwest Pork Tenderloin
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.