- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 medium limes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°. Rub tenderloins with oil; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove tenderloins from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Squeeze lime wedges over pork. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Southwest Pork Tenderloin
"I usually use a convection oven which would explain difference in cooking time. Thanks for the feed-back."
"Good flavor but mine also was not done in the recommended time. It took an additional 15 minutes to cook it to 145 degrees. I would suggest cooking it at 425 for 25-30 minutes."
"My family found this to be a very tasty dish, and have asked me to make it again. I thought it was a pretty easy recipe with only four ingredients. However, I did encounter a problem in that it simply was NOT done in the recommended 20-25 minutes; it had only gotten to 130 degrees. I put it back in the oven for another 10 minutes, then let it stand for the 10 minutes under foil. We still weren't satisfied about it being done since it looked pinkish, so we microwaved the slices after cutting."