When living in Europe, I missed classic Southwestern flavors. Using what I had, I made spicy pork tenderloin and it's been a staple ever since. —John Cox, Seguin, Texas
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 medium limes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°. Rub tenderloins with oil; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove tenderloins from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Squeeze lime wedges over pork. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Southwest Pork Tenderloin in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014, pjames
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Southwest Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review