- a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain pasta;
- stir into meat mixture.
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer half
- of the meat mixture and all of the spinach mixture. Top with
- remaining meat mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle
- with olives and onions. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 333 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 996 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 3 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch.