Southwest Lasagna Rolls Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 carton (15 ounces) Galbani® Reduced-Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread about 1/2 cup on each noodle; carefully roll up. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; top with salsa. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 lasagna roll equals 256 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 645 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.