“Lime juice and a splash of pepper sauce lend refreshing zest to this flavorful take on grilled chicken. It's so easy, you'll make it often.” —Molly Seidel, Edgewood, New Mexico
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade in bag. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Southwest Grilled Chicken in Country Woman April/May 2009, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Southwest Grilled Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review