- 9-in. baking dishes. Top each with 2 cups cut tortillas. Repeat
- layers. Top with remaining meat mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the
- remaining casserole at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly
- and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 55 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 2
- casseroles (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 468 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,284 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein.