- remaining point. Moisten top corner with water; press to seal.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- spray; lightly coat egg rolls with additional cooking spray. Bake at
- 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 egg roll equals 50 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now