Southwest Creamy Pasta Bake Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 550 calories, 26 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 1,103 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Southwest Creamy Pasta Bake
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.