“I like to cook a package of boneless chicken breasts in the microwave, then dice it up and store in freezer bags. On hectic nights, just pull one out and thaw in the microwave for a real timesaver with quick, tasty recipes like this.” Patty Putter - Marion, Kansas
- 12 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Southwest Creamy Pasta Bake in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p21
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Southwest Creamy Pasta Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review