Southwest Creamy Pasta Bake Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Southwest Creamy Pasta Bake
Sort By :
This was so good,and so very easy to put together! I used two six ounce packages of Tyson pre-cooked chicken breast, and I also picked up a can.of mild green chili enchilada sauce, hoping that it was the right.kind, because the taste was phenomenal! I had two friends over for dinner and the three of us consumed almost the entire dish! Next time I will try lightening up the dish domewhat by replacing the sour cream with Greek yogurt, and both of the soups with the lower fat versions. This one is a true winner, straight across the boards!
This turned out delicious and the leftovers taste even better the next day. For those individuals who did not like the recipe, it calls for green enchilada sauce, not green salsa. That may be why the taste was off.
Very yummy! My whole family loves this! Will make it again!
My family all liked this recipie.I reheats very nicely the next day for lunch.
I did not like this recipe. I will not make it again. I thought the taste of the green salsa was too strong, but the rest was pretty bland. I didn't like it.