- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, onion, jalapenos and garlic. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring twice. Spoon into a bowl. Stir in cilantro and salt. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Southwest Corn and Tomatoes in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p21
Reviews for Southwest Corn and Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2012
This was just okay for me.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Side Dishes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >