Southwest Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 16 pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1. Prepare chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 1 tablespoon each salad dressing and picante sauce over each tortilla. Place chicken down the center of each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Roll up tortillas. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap equals 506 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 1,138 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.