Southwest Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 16 pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 1 tablespoon each salad dressing and picante sauce over each tortilla. Place chicken down the center of each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Roll up tortillas. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Southwest Chicken Wraps(5)
Sort By :
my family loved them. we will have them again soon.
This is an easy recipe to make and taste awesome. Our family rated this as a Very Good.
The wrong photo has been attached to this recipe. This will be corrected soon. The correct photo should have French fries in the background (not chips).
We apologize for the error.
Taste of Home Test Kitchen
The picture is wrong for this recipe online. I originally found this in one of the magazines. This recipe is awesome! So easy to make & so delicious! My family loves this & we will make it often!
I didn't have popcorn chicken so I used chicken nuggets. Turned out great!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >