- 16 pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 1 tablespoon each salad dressing and picante sauce over each tortilla. Place chicken down the center of each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Roll up tortillas. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Southwest Chicken Wraps
"These were a hit for lunch today! We used large lettuce leaves instead of tortilla to keep it low card. I will definitely make again!"
"Simple and tasty. I'll make these again!!!"
"This is an easy recipe to make and taste awesome. Our family rated this as a Very Good."
"The wrong photo has been attached to this recipe. This will be corrected soon. The correct photo should have French fries in the background (not chips).We apologize for the error.Taste of Home Test Kitchen"
"The picture is wrong for this recipe online. I originally found this in one of the magazines. This recipe is awesome! So easy to make & so delicious! My family loves this & we will make it often!"