- 2-1/2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1-1/4 oz. pkg.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT® Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 cup canned no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 2-2/3 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
- MAKE oven to 375°F.
- ADD seasoning mix to chicken in medium bowl; toss to evenly coat.
- HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until evenly browned. Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; cover with layers of beans, corn, onions and salsa.
- BAKE 20 min. Top with cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted. Serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Southwest Chicken Bake in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Southwest Chicken Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review