- baking powder, salt, allspice and remaining flour; add to the
- creamed mixture and mix well. Add pecan mixture; stir well.
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10
- With a skewer, poke holes in the loaves. Spoon remaining nectar over
- loaves. Let stand for 10 minutes; remove from pans to a wire rack to
- cool completely. Wrap tightly and store in a cool place. Slice and
- bring to room temperature before serving. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 303 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.