- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned Mexicorn
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin. Pour over coleslaw; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Southern Coleslaw
Sort By :
"This coleslaw was very good! I really like the tanginess that the lime juice brings to it. Great on its own or in a wrap!"
"Good coleslaw and very different from traditional recipes. I served this with the Panhandle Brisket from the same contributor."
"This is our favorite coleslaw recipe to take camping, on river float trips, hunting trips, any time! My husband loves the jalape?os and cumin. I buy the bagged coleslaw and it is really fast to put together."
"really enjoyed the flavor liked this better then regular coleslaw will be making again .its a keeper"
"This is a delicious alternative to regular coleslaw. I made it with the Panhandle beef brisket and got rave reviews. You won't be sorry!"