- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned Mexicorn
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin. Pour over coleslaw; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Southern Coleslaw
Sort By :
"This is our favorite coleslaw recipe to take camping, on river float trips, hunting trips, any time! My husband loves the jalape?os and cumin. I buy the bagged coleslaw and it is really fast to put together."
"really enjoyed the flavor liked this better then regular coleslaw will be making again .its a keeper"
"This is a delicious alternative to regular coleslaw. I made it with the Panhandle beef brisket and got rave reviews. You won't be sorry!"
"Awesome!! First stuff I served in 6 months that just didn't get a "That's good!" but got 3 whole sentences of accolades!"
"This woman can cook! I tried this with her Texas style Beef Brisket and it was a meal to die for. An awesome salad!"