- Finely chop eight candy bars; stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold
- in whipped topping.
- Spread frosting on cake plate, between layers and over the top and
- sides of the cake. Chop the remaining candy bars; sprinkle over top
- and along bottom edge of cake. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 617 calories, 29 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 531 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.