Southern Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a cheese slice on each; roll up jelly-roll style. In a shallow bowl, combine flour and pepper; add chicken and roll to coat.
- 2. In a skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter until browned, about 10 minutes, turning frequently. Add broth and oregano; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 12-14 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 284 calories, 13g fat (0g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 36g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 4 lean meat, 0 fat.
Reviews for Southern Chicken Roll-Ups
"How is this a 5 star rated recipe with no reviews?"