South of the Border Wraps Recipe
Grilled in a skillet, this savory entree is a winning way to add some spice to your menus! This easy recipe brings the taste of the Southwest into your kitchen, no matter where you live.
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a small bowl, mash beans slightly. Add the salsa, onions and cilantro. Spread over tortillas. Sprinkle with tomato and cheese. Roll up tightly.
- 2. In a large skillet, melt 2-4 tablespoons butter; add tortillas, seam side down; cook tortillas on all sides until golden brown, adding butter if necessary. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 191 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 308mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for South of the Border Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC