- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain. Add spices and remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as South-of-the-Border Stew in Country Ground Beef 1993, p88
Reviews for South-of-the-Border Stew
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review