- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Dash each salt, pepper and ground cumin
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 French or submarine rolls, split
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, chilies, salsa, onion, olives and seasonings. Fold in cheese. Spoon 1/2 cup onto bottom of rolls. Replace tops; wrap each sandwich tightly in foil. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as South-of-the-Border Sandwiches in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p11
Reviews for South-of-the-Border Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review