- remaining quiche loosely with foil; place on a baking sheet. Bake at
- 400° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with
- salsa and sour cream if desired.
- To use frozen quiche: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking (do not thaw). Cover edges of crust loosely with foil; place
- on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 55-60 minutes or until a
- knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10
- minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 quiches (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 410 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 206 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.