Orange, grapefruit and jicama add color and texture to this out-of-the-ordinary fruit salad. Sometimes I'll toss in slices of mango and cucumber for additional pizazz.
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups cubed peeled jicama
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Arrange on a serving platter; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as South of the Border Citrus Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p32
Reviews for South of the Border Citrus Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review