- two more times. Roll out into a 16-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut into
- 3-in. x 1-in. strips. Twist each strip two or three times. Place on
- chilled ungreased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining dough, sugar
- mixture and colored sugar.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately remove cookies to wire racks. Yield: 8 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 106 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.