Sour Cream Tarts
"This last-minute dessert is delicious, especially with cherry pie filling on top," remarks Crystal Fogelsanger of Newville, Pennsylvania. For even quicker assembly, use a prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 can (21 ounces) fruit pie filling
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold
- in sour cream. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell; top with
- pie filling. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 271 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.