Sour Cream Tarts Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 can (21 ounces) fruit pie filling
- 1. In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in sour cream. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell; top with pie filling. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 271 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream Tarts
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.