- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 can (21 ounces) fruit pie filling
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in sour cream. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell; top with pie filling. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Sour Cream Tarts in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p8
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Sour Cream Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review