- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool for 1 minute
- before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Add enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency. Tint with food coloring. Decorate cookies as
- Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 197 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.