- in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking
- powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour
- Spread half of batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle
- with half of the streusel. Combine pumpkin, egg, sugar and pumpkin
- pie spice; drop by tablespoonfuls over streusel and spread evenly.
- Top with remaining batter. Sprinkle with remaining streusel.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 386 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.