- powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour
- Spread half of batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the streusel. Combine the pumpkin, egg, sugar
- and pumpkin pie spice; drop by tablespoonfuls over streusel and
- spread evenly. Top with remaining batter. Sprinkle with remaining
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 386 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.