Sour Cream Potatoes Recipe
One of the great things about these creamy potatoes is they turn out even better if you make them a couple days ahead and bake them on the day you serve them till they're golden brown on top. —Krista Smith Kliebensteain, Broomfield, Colorado
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 10 medium red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash the potatoes. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, 1 tablespoon butter, parsley and garlic salt; beat until smooth.
- 3. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Dot with remaining butter; sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC