- sprinkle over pie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes
- out clean and topping is golden brown. Cover edges with foil during
- the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Cool
- completely on a wire rack for 3 hours before serving. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 533 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.