Sour Cream Pan Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir just until moistened. Drop into six mounds in a 9-in. round baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sour Cream Pan Biscuits in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p19
Reviews for Sour Cream Pan Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2011
Loved these biscuits, very light and fluffy.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2010
So much better than the recipe for regular biscuits on the box!
More Recipe Collections
- Biscuit Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >