Sour Cream Noodles Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) fine egg noodles
- 1-1/4 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a
- 2. large bowl. Add the cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 262 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Sour Cream Noodles
"These noodles were flavored well, but I found that after baking they were really dried out. I stirred in more sour cream to help, but then needed to add more salt and pepper. If I ever made this again I would saute the onions in a little butter to soften them up before adding them."