Sour Cream Noodles Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) fine egg noodles
- 1-1/4 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a
- 2. large bowl. Add the cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 262 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream Noodles
"These noodles were flavored well, but I found that after baking they were really dried out. I stirred in more sour cream to help, but then needed to add more salt and pepper. If I ever made this again I would saute the onions in a little butter to soften them up before adding them."