This fast and flavorful dish is much requested at my house, where it will be a mainstay for years to come. I think noodles and sour cream make the perfect pair.—Judy Robertson, Russell Springs, Kentucky
- 1 package (10 ounces) fine egg noodles
- 1-1/4 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Paprika, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a
- large bowl. Add the cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sour Cream Noodles in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p237
Reviews for Sour Cream Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review