Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Boiled potatoes were transformed into the perfect pot of mashed potatoes with just a little seasoning and lots of sour cream. —Caroline Sperry, Allentown , Michigan
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; mash until blended. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 229 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 508 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC