Boiled potatoes were transformed into the perfect pot of mashed potatoes with just a little seasoning and lots of sour cream. —Caroline Sperry, Allentown , Michigan
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; mash until blended. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p47
Reviews for Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review