Sour Cream Dill Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Assorted raw vegetables or crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 50 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream Dill Dip
"I use Beau Monde instead of salt. I like the flavor it brings."