Sour Cream Dill Dip
"I like to use fresh dill, chives and parsley from my herb garden to make this dip," writes Diane Dulle from Bentonville, Arkansas. "It's a favorite for summer picnics and barbecues."
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Assorted raw vegetables or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 50 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.