"I like to use fresh dill, chives and parsley from my herb garden to make this dip," writes Diane Dulle from Bentonville, Arkansas. "It's a favorite for summer picnics and barbecues."
Featured In: 25 Cucumber Recipes to Make This Summer
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Assorted raw vegetables or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Sour Cream Dill Dip in Country Woman May/June 2001, p21
Reviews for Sour Cream Dill Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 28, 2008
"I use Beau Monde instead of salt. I like the flavor it brings."