"I like to use fresh dill, chives and parsley from my herb garden to make this dip," writes Diane Dulle from Bentonville, Arkansas. "It's a favorite for summer picnics and barbecues."
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Assorted raw vegetables or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Sour Cream Dill Dip in Country Woman May/June 2001, p21
Reviews for Sour Cream Dill Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 28, 2008
"I use Beau Monde instead of salt. I like the flavor it brings."