- Bake 10-12 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla,
- salt and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Spread over
- cookies. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 157 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.