Sour Cream Corn Bread Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients; mix well. Add remaining ingredients and stir just until moistened. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until bread tests done. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 208 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream Corn Bread
"Super-fast, super-easy recipe. Cake-y texture. Leftovers great for breakfast the next day."