- Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Beat in sour cream and
- vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 692 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 451 mg sodium, 102 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.