- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 cups corn chips, crushed, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder, 1 cup cheese, onion and 1 cup corn chips. Pour into a 2-qt. casserole dish. Cover and bake at 375 ° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon sour cream over casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup corn chips. Return to oven and bake, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Sour Cream Chili Bake in Country Ground Beef 1993, p88
Reviews for Sour Cream Chili Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review