Sour Cream Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2 to 3 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Coat chicken with sour cream mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 2. Arrange chicken on a rack in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Drizzle with butter; bake 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 365 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 899 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream Chicken
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.